Annexe Apartments are within walking distance to Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley.
The rental market in the area is undersupplied making Annexe Apartments an ideal choice for investors. With the Royal Brisbane and Women’s hospital nearby, the health industry accounts for the largest share of Herston employees. Annexe Apartments is positioned to take advantage of the desperate need for accommodation to the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
As a whole, Herston’s population are highly educated, higher income earning young professionals resulting in higher rents paid and quality tenants.
• 81 one bedroom, two bedrooms, and studios over 9 levels with ground floor retail/cafe
• Meticulous, stylish design with quality finishes throughout
• Some city views and views over Bowen Hills
• Each apartments facilitates good natural light with windows or glazing in all bedrooms
• Large kitchen designs for functional living
• Low body corporate fees and ongoing maintenance
• Each apartment has been designed to maximise space
• Apartments are supplied with European cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Some apartments come with Alfresco balconies, enabling maximum internal living space