Parque Townhouses are situated in Centenary Heights, in the city of Toowoomba, 1.5 hours from Queensland’s capital, Brisbane.
Parque was created to service the underlying demand for 3 bedroom dwellings in one of the most undersupplied rental markets in Toowoomba, Centenary Heights.
Toowoomba’s rapidly growing economy coupled with an extensive number of infrastructure projects underway means Parque investors will be purchasing in a suburb which is set for high growth.
Long dubbed the “quiet achiever” in the Queensland property market, Toowoomba is now in the spotlight due to it becoming the major business hub for the Western agri-business LNG, mining, solar boost electricity and water treatment facilities. The Surat Basin will see $200 billion invested into projects over the coming years making Toowoomba the obvious place to invest.
• 11 well designed townhouses, each with 2 car accommodation
• Meticulous, stylish design with quality finishes throughout
• Well considered 3 bedroom plans with extra study and powder room
• Large kitchen designs for functional living
• Each townhouse has been designed to maximise space
• European appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and architectural hardware
• Low body corporates and ongoing maintenance fees
• Adjacent to the 2.5 acre Thoms Park